RSS

Letter to Dad and Mom

Dear mom and dad,

Since I left for the college I am sorry for my thoughtlessness in not having written before. I will bring you up to date now, but before you read on, please sit down. You are not to read any further unless you are sitting down.

Ok? Well then, I am getting pretty well now. The skull fracture and the concussion I got when I jumped out of the window of my dormitory when it caught fire shortly after my arrival here is pretty well healed now. I only spent a week in the hospital now I can see almost normally and only get sick headaches once a day. Fortunately, the fire in the dormitory and my jump was witnessed by and attendant at the gas station near the dormitory, and she was the one who called the fire department and the ambulance. She also visited me in the hospital and since I have no where to live because of burnt out dormitory, she was kind enough to invite me to share her department with her. Its really a best met room but it is kind of cute. She is a very fine girl and we fallen deeply in love and are planning on getting married. We haven’t got the exact date yet but it will be before her pregnancy begins to show. Yes mother and dad she is pregnant. I know how much you are looking forward to bring grand parents and I know that you will welcome the baby and give it the same love and diversion and tender care you gave me when I was child. The reason for the delay in our marriage is that my girl friend a minor infection that prevents us from passing our premarital blood test and I care fully caught it from her. I know you will welcome her in our family with open arms. Although she is of a different race and religions than ours and I know you often-express tolerance will permit you to be bothered by that. Now that I have brought you up to date, I want to tell you that there was no dormitory fire. I did not have concussion or skull fracture. I was not in the hospital. She is not pregnant. I am not engaged, she is not infected and there is no girl friend in my life. However, I am passed only in one subject among five and I want you to see those marks in their proper perspective.

Your loving son

***********

0 comments: